Saturday, March 30, 2013

It's OK To Be Alone


3 comments:

  1. I fell in love with this beautiful video poem when I saw it, and had to make it apart of my blog, I do hope all my fellow classmates and future student's enjoy watching. ;;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very deep and intriguing video. Being ok with being alone is an important step to building relationships with other people. You have to understand yourself before you can understand others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. And I have to tell you, I love being alone. I have gone to movies alone, coffee shops, tea houses, book stores, etc. One great thing to do alone is to hike. Take it all in. Leave your cellphone in your pocket. Of course, mostly this was pre-kids because now I have much less time when I'm physically alone. But I encourage everyone to give it a try! Don't be afraid. Nothing spooky or "weird" about it. And==You might like it!

    "Take silence and respect it." The antithesis of the facebook philosophy.

    ReplyDelete